Join our server on Discord

scariest thing...
Fear, Fear... hmmm... I am actually afraid of everything.
Yup, thats right, when you've gone through so many things at such a young age, you tend to grow to fear everything. I'm scared of pain, I'm scared of the dark, I'm frightened by storms, I'm terrified at the thought of being alone again. I just go through stuff by making changes. I'm afraid of pain? I've become a masochist. I'm afraid of being alone? I like the privacy and the elbow space. I'm afraid of the dark? I'm aroused by the dark. I'm afraid of death? Heh, death is just like going to bed after a long, tiring day. The bed arouses me. Death arouses me! lol
I forgot to add. I am terrified of semi trucks, only when driving. I freak out.. ask Misty if you don't believe me!
Veemon's Followers
Creepy crawlies make me go berserk. Also heights.

*shivers*
Blood... oozing red blood...

It's not like I'm really afraid of the blood... I'm just afraid of what usually happens after I shiver and fear the oozing blood... I feel like wanting to see more blood...
Blood arouses me.
But everything short of getting your own ass kicked arouses you.
Hmmm... you have a point.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Dogs.
Figures you didn't know my cute little doggy....You could grew to get tired of him (all the day hanging around and wanting to know everything you did and everything you grabbed/touched/ate) but he was as scary as Patamon.

Me? Sunlight. I am a spirit of the darkness after all.
I fear nothing.

Obviously that is completely un-true, but there is no one thing that I can't handle.
Lol- dogs are awesome- sorry about the fear though.

I fear everything- but to put it quite literally, everything arouses me. So I guess I fear nothing.

If that made sense.