Join our server on Discord

Poll: If you've ever been close to getting in a fight, did you:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
start it
21.05%
4 21.05%
fight back after being hit first
57.89%
11 57.89%
walk away
21.05%
4 21.05%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you hesitant to get into fights?
Wisemon Wrote:I wouldn't say that I started fights, but I escalated them.
Yeah like a great bald head said, never escalate a fight unless forced. But you could probally win most fights anyway.
Now I'm going to be annoying. What so racist about minorities? They sound like rebelious people, that's all- er- where I stand at least.
Being me, I find fights pointless, I don't believe you hit them they hit you and so on

Firstly, always take the first hit, that way anything you do after the fact is self defense and thereby not illegal, secondly, kill them with anything you can, if you do go to court, your defense is

"Your honor, I was only trying to defend myself, I was more worried he would pull a knife or gun so I took the best action I could to avoid death"

works every time, believe me

Secondly, if you are going to get into a fight no matter how you try and avoid it, carry some type of kinfe, sur eit may seem weak, but would you like to get your ass kicked just to look like a tough guy?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Now I'm going to be annoying. What so racist about minorities? They sound like rebelious people, that's all- er- where I stand at least.

Minorities in general are a group of people with little power in a society. Looking at race, that's everyone in America who is not Caucasian, everyone in Japan that is not Japanese, everyone in Israel who is not Israeli, etc. Of course, that depends on the country's and people's general viewpoints as well.

Now I'd appreciate it if everyone would drop the whole minority thing--we don't need it here.
Da WOLFE Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Now I'm going to be annoying. What so racist about minorities? They sound like rebelious people, that's all- er- where I stand at least.

Minorities in general are a group of people with little power in a society. Looking at race, that's everyone in America who is not Caucasian, everyone in Japan that is not Japanese, everyone in Israel who is not Israeli, etc. Of course, that depends on the country's and people's general viewpoints as well.

Now I'd appreciate it if everyone would drop the whole minority thing--we don't need it here.

They are the people that the media generally only reports when the kill a police officer or rob a bank. Perhaps it's my fault for buying into that, but such a negative impression is difficult to overcome without considerable understanding...
Ah, Okay! now I get it! Lol, these things confuse me, one more question- Caucasian?
White.
The technical word for white. No one says it but it's one all official paper work.
Quote:Now I'm going to be annoying. What so racist about minorities? They sound like rebelious people, that's all- er- where I stand at least.
Oh, the joys of having a castle-dwelling Romanian in our midst.

Quote:But you could probally win most fights anyway.
I found out that one of my coworkers is a UFC caliber professional fighter. I wouldn't want to mess with him. Certainly, I can win most verbal fights. As for physical ones, I don't know for sure.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh lol- thanks- I should go use wikipedia more often-

And- uh- I dunno- Thanks? Lol Mr. Wisemon!