Join our server on Discord

Poll: If you've ever been close to getting in a fight, did you:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
start it
21.05%
4 21.05%
fight back after being hit first
57.89%
11 57.89%
walk away
21.05%
4 21.05%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you hesitant to get into fights?
Anyone on here ever been close to getting in a fight with someone? If so, did you start it, fight back after being hit first, or walk away?

I was close to getting into fights several times in school and I always walked away because I didn't want to get arrested (Though now I've got this desire to actually get into a fight because I want to let out all the anger all that walking away forced me to hold in).
i pick 4: other

i let them try to fight me, i dont fight back but rather just block them till they either give up, tire them selves out, pr hurt themselves... ive done this 3 times and its always so funny to see the little fat kid not even fighting back but winning

<--- black belt in tae kwon do and pasafist... but that dosent men i dont like seeing people getting hurt
I've never really fought anyone before, except in grade 5 when I beat up this guy who was bigger and taller than me. I beat the shit out of him during recess.

I also punched a teacher's son in the stomach for trying to pull me out of a chair.

Hmm....I'm a wimp compared to how I was back in the day...
Did you read that other thread where I detailed my punching of the guy in the neck? I don't start fights, I finish them.
usually i'm the one that starts it, but more out of rage than anything. but 25% of the time they start it by talking about my family and me. but it ends in a tie.
fred_18 Wrote:usually i'm the one that starts it, but more out of rage than anything. but 25% of the time they start it by talking about my family and me. but it ends in a tie.

I laughed (and still do) at people who use generic verbal insults like family and physical/mental imperfections. Usually, I'll stare at them, raise an eyebrow, say something along the lines of 'is that the best you can come up with?' and go back to whatever I'm doing.
I never start fights, *cracks knuckles* But I sure as hell will finish them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't fight- I hate violence. I'd sooner walk (or run away like a coward) than fight, even though I know they're not good at fighting. I've been known to run- or just let myself get beaten up rather than hit back- lol- thank God I'm a Masochist.
I am a big pacifist but there are times where I will be more then happy to finish/start a fight. I am very protective of my friends so I would start a fight... or end it.. on there behalf.
Veemon's Followers
I never seem to like fighting but it arrives at my door step....Three weeks ago I was jumped once again......Protected myself...I tried to run go everywher to avoid them and nothing worked......Some of them (2) carried "Pieces" and um pointed at me....I did what needed to be done in order to survive.......I don't like fighting I d rather use my intelligence and walk, run away, but if they now want to beat the living shit out of me until I dont breathe then I have to protect myself......So I dont fight unless its in self defense even though there are a few in mind that I wouldnt mind swinging first....When you get jumped by 40-50 people.....and been attempted to get run over and shot..things change......Well and I agree with Collin, I defend my friends....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds