Join our server on Discord

Poll: If you've ever been close to getting in a fight, did you:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
start it
21.05%
4 21.05%
fight back after being hit first
57.89%
11 57.89%
walk away
21.05%
4 21.05%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you hesitant to get into fights?
Um Ghost Op..."thugs " around here happen not only to be minoritiies rather every race......So there is no discromination with races......when it comes to fighting here....around here it doesnt matter....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Meh, I would fight back if somebody hit me, though I was never really in any fights around here.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Um Ghost Op..."thugs " around here happen not only to be minoritiies rather every race......So there is no discromination with races......when it comes to fighting here....around here it doesnt matter....

My god, its terrible how people vent their anger like this on others, poor LG. Yep, violence comes in all shapes and colors.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks...The event still gets me on edge even though it happened a little bit over three weeks ago..... I ve been in a rough patch so I am not myself......Its been ghastly and abhor the fact they would hate me on such false pretences..... Thanks.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ghost, it does sound racist. Get rid of it; we don't need it here.
I kind'a have to with Da_wolfe on this one, probrably most on this sight are minorities.
What are minorities? Anyways, it's not fair for them to attack LG, it sucks. I doubt police can help, they're either useless or against him. Thugs have no right to jump him- they just dont!

I, on the other hand, have every right to be jumped and attacked with guns and switchblades, lol- as long as I get out alive, it's quite okay! :D
Minoirites are in this link for youhttp://www.answers.com/minorities&r=67 If you wish to read about it to understand.

Attacking someone no matter what reason is never ok.....Self defense and defending ones family and friends are something that I woulduse physicality. Granted I would use other intelligent methods....

1> Use Language and communicate my feelings rationally.
2> Run away, use my terrain to my advantage.
3> Get the police involved if necessary.
4> If I feel like I am getting followed go into the nearest store and stay for a while.
5> If all else fails, and they provoke me my trying to hurt me, they leave me no other choice. Its a last resort, I will defend myself at all cost.......

I don't deserve this but then again I get it. ._. I have survived this long so I ll live...[/u]
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
well, good luck with that. if it works for you then hey not our bussiness. until it gets to where you end up in the hospital. then as (I think shadow) would say "bring in the SDP".
I wouldn't say that I started fights, but I escalated them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Shadowknight Wrote:I never start fights, *cracks knuckles* But I sure as hell will finish them.

i'm with Shadow here. unless its some poor weak kid then i'll laugh and walk away. that happend last month, now that i think about it.
Veemon's Followers