Join our server on Discord

A good cartoon gone wrong...
DrakeRR Wrote:That wins the award for most butchered cartoon. EVER!

Salior Moon; they swapped entire scenes 'round to show cars driving on the other side of the road, made a guy into a woman because he was enloping with another villian-man and brought everyone back to life at the end (as opposed to having them all killed off).

I'd write more, but I don't watch Salior Moon.
Most things done by 4kids or maybe the early funimation DBZ dub. I think that's some of the worst.
I forgot about them for a while- (I once had another phase/obsession with em- and leatherhead- and bebop (or was it rocksteady? The rhino?). Right now- it's the triceratons I'm after. Plus April, she's YUM.) The japanese version seems to have a lot more action! The 2nd forms are kinda funny-lookin' though, but... yeah.
Seiously now... "Saint mode"????

They have to be out of their friggin minds!
Rocksteady and bebop. A rhino and warthog respectively. Yes most people say they had one for april. I never did but I never did for a couple of characters on old shows I watched. Leatherhead was an aligator.
They're not out of they're minds they're japenese so it's automatically weird.
And not all of those superforms made it here as toys. I know I had them as a kid. Plus I have the official website bookmarked. And of course, turtles are a favorite animal of mine.
UnknownH Wrote:They're not out of they're minds they're japenese so it's automatically weird.

I stand corrected. lol
I like turtles too! They're very kinky! Well, I like a lot of animals- okay- I like all animals- so I guess it doesn't really matter, lol!
DrakeRR Wrote:I guess it's agains the japanese law to create a cartoon that doesn't at least contain two levels of transformation...

DBZ, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, etc. I think your on to something here

maybe Japanese people aren't smart at all but have super transformation and become genious for a few moments... it makes so much sense now!

even thought he idea is stupid, you have to admit the turtles finally look sexy enough to want, plus, I like the new Rock Steady
Actually, I still stand by the orginals. I wouldn't say every anime has transformations... but the ones that don't usually aren't violent or very long.
Here another one: Japanese Spiderman. It is very Sentai. I'd forgive it if there weren't any mechs and stuff. In no way is that under Peter Parkers budget.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E4Oaki3Droo