Join our server on Discord

A good cartoon gone wrong...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiudYP3fuA
I wish I could add a witty comment here, but it kinda explains its self.
that was the dumbest thing ive ever seen... and thats after hearing "gentlemen, behold! i have crafted a deer antler to my groin! you know, to fit in with the herd"
Hey, I have this both episodes subbed. I got it from god of chaos and sailor spork anime. Wasn't that bad. You can't really tell it's japenese if you had it dubbed. (And remember, I'm the biggest turtle fan here so be careful with what you say around here about them.) (I'm (kind of) kidding.)
I do give it that much. The drawing style does come off like the original, but once it starts to get into all the "extra" stuff, it is rather apparent to me.
Yeah but hey, the comics did a lot of extra stuff. It wasn't too weird.
And so did the last few seasons of the old cartoon. They may not have been the best.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

That wins the award for most butchered cartoon. EVER!
To be honest, I only read one Turtles comic... I had forgoten about that till you said something.
DrakeRR Wrote:That wins the award for most butchered cartoon. EVER!

I'll second that, my head is still spinning from the stupidity.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I guess it's agains the japanese law to create a cartoon that doesn't at least contain two levels of transformation...
Harie Wrote:To be honest, I only read one Turtles comic... I had forgoten about that till you said something.
There's at least two different companies that put them out. The first black and white which is still going somewhat and the color archie comic which most people might know of. I have the official site bookmarked.