Join our server on Discord

(Stupid thread) Your sexologist has a question for you...
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Epsilon, I haaaate you! I can never, ever look at your parents the same way again.
and that site has some funny stuff...haha, giraffe! XD
Yeah you can't look at them the same again.... Without wondering if him or his dad can fill that trunk.
I dont really want to think about Epsilon's dad, its disturbing enough that he has 3 siblings, and I have to think of where they all came from...and I know how big Epsilon is. :3
EpsilonZX Wrote:oh god! while cleaning my parents bedroom, I found a man thong... a red thong with an elephant face on it and it has a sleeve to put your wang in as the elephant's trunk... I am now tramatized and scarred emotionally

and now to share the pain...

http://www.abcunderwear.com/nothun.html

AHHHH!! THAT'S THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT!! Only it's black- and more tight fitting- SHIT- Thiss site is like rumaging through a bit of Vel's drawer- He's got LOTS of drawers! I don't clean his room anymore!
Shadowknight Wrote:When I rule the world it will be illegal for any man to wear thongs outside of a designated area (I.E. a windowless building for bacholorette parties). And ugly woman will be shot and killed on site if found wearing a shirt that says cutie. And any person that dresses up their animal will be severely beaten and then forced to watch Final Fantasy The Spirits Within non-stop for a week.
LOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Allow me to be your right hand on doing the last part!!!( And BTW, I once saw a middle aged fat woman with a Tshirt that said 'Sexy' on it)
Oh yeah...
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I...2_36692732
LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!! A huge bent cock!!!! Who would wear this?!!!
I have no clue. But I don't think it bends like that really.
Velmont would.
Assless chaps.....
Not funny. Those are clothes most often found in gay/leather bars. (Or atleast they are on tv.)
American television isn't very good on truth, I'm afraid. It's much, much better at advertising.
Yeah that's true alright. With a lot of things. And on a note, I watch a lot of cartoons and comedies. There's not much else on.