Join our server on Discord

(Stupid thread) Your sexologist has a question for you...
Hey there. This is something I've been wishing to ask for a long time, but never had time before. It's the stupidest of my threads, but my imagination's limited with it.

There used to be a TV program called 'Alessandra, your sexologist' where an expert sexologist would answer people's questions and several more stuff about sex. One was a poll: 'What turns you off about your partner?' Well, there were all kinds of guys and women saying stuff. And one women said: 'Awful underwear. When a guy wears something really awful...'
I've been pondering: Now, what's 'awful underwear'? I don't think the woman would have complained if the guy had worn regular white boxers. Nor if he had worn those 'elephant trunk' stuff (if she was conservative, I bet she would have said 'those perverted boxers' or sth like that).
So, what's your idea of 'awful underwear'? Broken? Shit stained? Ragged? I don't get it! And if it was any of those, what kind of guy would wear sth like that, anyway?!
Thongs. Men should never wear thongs.
Yeah...I fully agree with Herr Mullen on this. Thongs on guys is the worst I can think of.
Flannel. I've never worn it, but I can just imagine that lint must get trapped in all sorts of crevices.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The last four posts are pretty much right. Those kinds of underwear are awful zeph. And some people in different areas of the US would. I don't usally get mine that dirty. But I don't weight that much so it's not a problem. I wear basic white briefs.
Dirty and smelly.
*shudders* Edible thongs... for men.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:*shudders* Edible thongs... for men.

Awful, just plain awful, that and dirty underwear.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Those satin leopard skin (Fake leopard skin don't freak out animal lovers) that uhhhh, a guy I know owns.

>_>
<_<
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was about to freak out! Oh- and those weird- underwear that seem to barely hide your cock. The one's the Chipendale's wear.