Join our server on Discord

(Stupid thread) Your sexologist has a question for you...
back to the flannel underwear, my friend uses them, and he looks hawt in them. loose fit, it's just a teaser
as for thongs, if you plan to wear them, SHAVE YOUR ASS I've seen men and women in thongs, none shaved (likely forgot, and... *GAG!*)
When I rule the world it will be illegal for any man to wear thongs outside of a designated area (I.E. a windowless building for bacholorette parties). And ugly woman will be shot and killed on site if found wearing a shirt that says cutie. And any person that dresses up their animal will be severely beaten and then forced to watch Final Fantasy The Spirits Within non-stop for a week.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*screams out of sheer horror of ultimate hell*
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:-He's right, I've seen those off the net somewhere- and even worse, held one! Three guesses who they belong to. I still wonder how thongs can be edible... don't you get... ants?

I guess...Velmont! XD

and..yeah, I wondered that too. I suppose that as soon as you take them out of the package, you put them on and have someone eat them off of you...

But the worst is like Shadow said. "Mr. Nose" underwear is awful...

Oh- Lol- How did you guess!? That's just funny!
oh god! while cleaning my parents bedroom, I found a man thong... a red thong with an elephant face on it and it has a sleeve to put your wang in as the elephant's trunk... I am now tramatized and scarred emotionally

and now to share the pain...

http://www.abcunderwear.com/nothun.html
Epsilon, I haaaate you! I can never, ever look at your parents the same way again.
and that site has some funny stuff...haha, giraffe! XD
EpsilonZX Wrote:and now to share the pain...

http://www.abcunderwear.com/nothun.html

In all my years I have only seen one thing more horrificly terrifying. I'll give you a clue, 5 year old boy, parents in bedroom, late at night. Draw your own conclusion. And people wonder why I'm traumatized.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This explains so much.
I gotta get me one of those underwears! lol looks fun ^_~