Join our server on Discord

(Stupid thread) Your sexologist has a question for you...
Those ones that have the little eyes on them and a large hole in the center. I think the box says "Mr. Nose" or something like that.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Those ones that have the little eyes on them and a large hole in the center. I think the box says "Mr. Nose" or something like that.

ROFL
The saddest part is that that wasn't a joke. I can't believe anyone would wear or find that attractive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-He's right, I've seen those off the net somewhere- and even worse, held one! Three guesses who they belong to. I still wonder how thongs can be edible... don't you get... ants?
A man-thong would be pretty awful. And uncomfortable. But mostly awful.
Shadowknight Wrote:The saddest part is that that wasn't a joke. I can't believe anyone would wear or find that attractive.

I know it wasn't a joke, but 'Mr. Nose' underwear with a wang-hole? That's AMAZING.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:-He's right, I've seen those off the net somewhere- and even worse, held one! Three guesses who they belong to. I still wonder how thongs can be edible... don't you get... ants?

I guess...Velmont! XD

and..yeah, I wondered that too. I suppose that as soon as you take them out of the package, you put them on and have someone eat them off of you...

But the worst is like Shadow said. "Mr. Nose" underwear is awful...
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:-He's right, I've seen those off the net somewhere- and even worse, held one! Three guesses who they belong to. I still wonder how thongs can be edible... don't you get... ants?
Actually yes. A "redneck" couple tried them but fell asleep. They had a trail of sugar ants leading up to her. But you're supposed to eat them before a long time.
I wouldn't be as worried about ants as I would crabs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you all guys. So, it could be a handful of things *smiles and shudders at the same time*
Shadowknight Wrote:Those ones that have the little eyes on them and a large hole in the center. I think the box says "Mr. Nose" or something like that.
Pfffffffffffff...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!