Join our server on Discord

Guess this means I'm the new guy...
Lonelygabu: You didn't need to say it...Look at me...I am fat and .....and.... no one likes me....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
TuL: *TuL sighs and knocks LG lightly to the ground.he then manages to crawl between his legs and make it to LG's face and kissing him lightly on the lips.*....dont be like that....cheer up..
Lonelygabu: My harmmonica........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
TuL:....Crimson will get it....i think...*he moves off LG and move's him to TuL's Side.*...just relax....*he put his arm around LG once more.*
Lonelygabu: (softly saying) my harmonica.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
TuL: *he keeps his cold,emotionless face,but he squeezes LG's body toward his own.*dont worry about the Damn thing....someone else will get it...
(returns with his submarine)

When I make a promise, I keep it. Don't worry I'll comb every speck of this lake till I find it.

(dives into lake)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chaos:(jumping out of the lake)Hey LG did you drop this(tosses LG his harmonica) Munkee did you know that I'm a fox to?Crimson I have no clue why these dogs want to chase us & DMX don't get any ideas.
TuL:.......ok then....get it.....*he gets up from hugging LG and walked backward some.*
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Chaos:(jumping out of the lake)Hey LG did you drop this(tosses LG his harmonica) Munkee did you know that I'm a fox to?Crimson I have no clue why these dogs want to chase us & DMX don't get any ideas.

(returns to surface)

Ah, I was too slow. Well at least somebody found it for LG, thanks Chaos.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions