Join our server on Discord

Guess this means I'm the new guy...
Hey there everyone, I'm Crimson, digimon hentai writer at your service. Nice to meet you all! I heard this place was back and decided to join up. Stories on the way...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi Crimson! I'm DMX, nice to meet ya!

Welcome to the forums on behalf of ALL the members of the SDP and the DaD! Hope you enjoy your stay and post lots!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TuL:...welcome,Child...i am known as The Ultimate Lifeform....pleased to meet you...
hi I'm aguy, may you live long and post
Thanks everyone, I just sent some of my stories (hopefully in time for the update). Now let there be cake!

A large cake is pushed in and promptly explodes on Crimson.

Crimson: (coughs up frosting) Why does that always happen?

Crimson's Mind: Because everyone knows pie owns cake, duh.

Crimson: Heh, makes sense. In that case, let there pie!

A table with all flavors of pie (including some that don't exist) appears with a snap of Crimson's fingers.

Crimson: Go ahead, have a slice. I assure you only half of those pies are boobytrapped.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
TuL:...i dont eat.....anything.....maybe pixy stix.....but other than that....no..
Then why didn't you say so, I have a pixy stix pie right here. (reaches into pixy stix stuffed pie and start piling the candy out)

Crimson: Let's see pixy stix, more pixy stix, a Human Skull, how did that get in there? :shock: Heh heh, never know what you're going to find in one of these.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
TuL:....ill just take the whole thing...leav-- leave the skull in there....thank you
Hey I'm Death!Nice to meet you.
Welcome to the DaD Crimson. The names Chaos,nice to meet you & I hope you enjoy your stay here.