Join our server on Discord

Guess this means I'm the new guy...
DMX: *still haging upside down, rubbing his forehead* I think I felt like a fly going around... *looks on Crimson and sticks out his tongue* It's easy! *uses his advanced spamming powers to make the plushy come to life*

Gabumon: I want to- *stretches out arms for a hug*

DMX: I'm good or what?

Gabumon: FINISH YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE AT ONCE AND FOR ALL! *jumps on Crimson, looking like a dog with rabies*

DMX: Well, maybe the inanimated object life giving, I should let Shadow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TuL: *still hugging LG.*....your Spaming powers....are no good...buuut..*summons the whole cast of Barny,Teletubies,Other kids Shows to DMX.*........im dont done yet.....hehe..
lonelygabu:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Crimson: Ah, ah bad Gabumon, bad Gabumon, why do dogs attack foxes?! (jumps into lake and tries to outswim Gabumon)

(while swimming looks to Lonely Gabu) Once I get him off my trail I'll look for the harmonica.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
TuL: *he grips LG harder,acually feeling a bit sorry for him.* come on....its ok...
Lonelygabu: Do you find me attractive?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(after swimming around for a while, Crimson returns to shore and gives Lonely Gabu a hug)

:cry: Sorry, I couldn't find the harmonica, but I promise to find it.

(animated Gabumon plushie returns and bites Crimson's leg)

Ouch, and DMX, you mind turning this guy off, oh wait (notices on/off switch and flicks it)...never mind.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
TuL:......er..uh..hmm...*blushing a bit at the comment.*er....oh....o.o'
Lonelygabu: Thanks crimson... T......uL You dont need to answer.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
TuL:.....*sighs*......yes....yes....you are.....ok....*he scoffs a bit and lets LG hug him.*