Join our server on Discord

Guess this means I'm the new guy...
TuL:......*just standing there.*
DMX: *hears voice, but he was blindfolded by someone, so he can't see* Grrr... *roars and stomps the ground, creating a massive earthquake that annihilates the entire shopping nearby* SOMEONE FIGHT ME, DAMNIT!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*walks infront of DMX and takes off his blindfold*
DMX?: YOU WILL SUFFER THY- *stares on Munkee for some moments*

*several hours later*

DMX: *large lake of dragon drool made on the floor as DMX is normal and keeps drooling EVEN more by watching Munkee*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*dances a bit for DMX*
Lonelygabu:< I join in a dance dancing really closely and hotly my tail going around her waist and thigh.>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Zorromon: Finally, he returns. That means I can leave...

(a dark portal appears and Zorromon enters to his kickass lair)

(Crimson returns with what looks like several bite and kiss marks all over his body as well as a few tears in his clothes from the catgirls)

Crimson: So, what did I miss?

(sees Munkee dancing in the dress and immediately watches, while his fox tail swishes)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lonelygabu: < I grind her heavily and swinfg her around my body doing an expert tango and its incredible. I toss her around my neck and then down to my leg rolling her up to my chest and spinning her sideways all the while I am still right next to her. ooking at her and her grace on the dance floor as well as my own talent of dance.>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*smiles, dancing sexually with LG*

(LG makes everything sound cool and awesome...and I'm not a very good dancer in real life, so..uhhmm..yeah...just pretend I said something really cool and descriptive like LG)
Lonelygabu:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds