Join our server on Discord

Guess this means I'm the new guy...
DMX: THAT THING- IS- GOING *eyes turn blue and lizard like* BE DEAD IN LESS THAN FOUR SECONDS!

*five seconds later*

*HSM on the ground divided in seven different pieces, all covered in blood*

DMX: *the head of the HSM on his claw, he crushes it totally* Who's next?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(gets up from typewriter and notices all the destruction)

What the hell happened here...(sees destroyed pie factory)

(sheds a tear and becomes red in the face) Evil

HOW DARE THEY, THERE MUST BE RETRIBUTION!!! WAR AGAINST THE HUGE SEA MONSTERS!!!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:*runs over to Chaos and hugs him* You found LG's harmonica!

(walks over to munkee & kisses her,his nine tails wagging the whole time)Thanks munkee(notices DMX is out of control again)but you might want to put on one of those dresses I had made for you.Crimson your welcome but I think they(points at the 12 catgirls)are getting a little bored.
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Crimson your welcome but I think they(points at the 12 catgirls)are getting a little bored.

Ah, I forgot all about them! (cools his head and lets the catgirls carry him away for a while :D )

While I'm away this guy will stand in for me.

(The skies grow dark and lightning cracks down on the ground below. Somebody screams in the background and several cars crash into each other. Glass breaks and children cry as a dark portal appears. From within its dark depths emerges a red furred fox. He has the appearance of Renamon, but his muscles and the razor sharp sword in his paw says otherwise.)

Hello there, I'm Zorromon, digimon partner of Crimson, unfortunately. Now, where are those Huge Sea Monsters, I have a present for them. (flashes his weapon)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sorry Zorromon unfortunately DMX destroyed it before you showed up,but you can spar with me.(calmly goes into a ready stance & places his paw upon the hilt of the masamune)Now come on.
Very well, it has been a while since I've gone slumming. En garde!

(charges towards Chaos with his own masamune clunched in his paw and their swords clash, neither able to beat the other)

Hmmm, perhaps I misjudged your skill. However, I'm far from done...

(uses his digimon powers to teleport behind Chaos and thrusts his sword to make a winning blow)

Goodbye!

(Chaos, being a fox, is as swift as Zorromon and is able to knock away the digimon's attack and aims his blade towards the neck of the crimson kitsune)

Very well, I concede defeat...for now.

(they lower their blades and shake paws as a fire burns from the destroyed pie factory in the background)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Good match but next time don't hold back.

Yes I,m the sixth member,Munkee is the seventh,& Death is the eighth.
By the way I'm in my digimon form,if you want to know what this form looks like you can check my fanmade digimon post in the digimon chat.

Just curious what kind of sword is yours Zorromon.
My blade is a masamune made of digizoidium that was blessed by the Sovereign digimon. It's true power however is only unlocked when I fight viruses, due to this holy magic.

(looks at your digimon profile)

Ah, so you're a data class and a mega. Hmmm, a worthy opponent, I look forward to the rematch. In the meantime, I'll see about Crimson putting my profile in that thread in the future. I suppose I'll just wait here and meditate until he returns.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well hopefully he will soon but in the meantime I shall also meditate.
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:(notices DMX is out of control again)but you might want to put on one of those dresses I had made for you.

Yeah, thats probably a good idea...I think this will do.
[Image: Picture001.jpg]

Hey! DMX!