Join our server on Discord

Masked Updater?
And so we can conclude, that The Masked Updater is mysterious.

I think of The Masked Updater as another persona in its own right.

I agree with Herr Mullen on this one because I guess having him adds another interesting layer to what is a great site.....a GREAT FORUM AND A HOME to all.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, but its still fun to try and guess who he/she is.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very true Shadow...It makes his mysterious character stronger as each guess gets closer or nowhere to his/her/its identity....I suggest that we except the masked updater as the masked updater and leave it at that.....but if you want to guess :P be my guest cause it makes this thread and this conversation interesting......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
We all need to watch his/her posts and updates and keep track of any information we can gleam from them. Then we can put together all the information and by slowly eliminating suspects find out who it is.

Possible:

Everyone but Da Wolfe.

Impossible:

Da Wolfe.

This might be challenging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
true and deductive reasoning suggest he/she/it is an older person of the site who wrote lemons and none to recently...Da Wolfe said something along those lines, I think our first clue...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay one clue to his/her true identity.

1. Old writer.

Our next course of action should be to watch the updates for new lemons from old writers. If he/she/it is an well know writer then it should stick out when the update comes. But if they submit under the "Masked Updater" then we'd have a difficult time. *Snaps fingers* I GOT IT!! Any new lemons should be read and compared to older writers to look for similarities in style.

*Looks at Herr Mullens new siq picture*

Hmmmmm tuxedo mask. Masked updater. like I said I don't see coincidences, I see carefully thought out hints and clues. Even if it isn't the intent of the clue giver.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What signature change?
The one in the post you made. It's euh... 8 post back.
It wasn't supposed to stick like that, lol it's supposed to change throughout the forum.

Anyway, Shadowknight, how did you conclude that it can't be me? Maybe I'm playing a trick on you all!