Join our server on Discord

Masked Updater?
I think you should have felt that way before, but I'm a strong defender of modesty too, lol-
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HeHe...I guess so ....I have a guess and its not someone I know.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I must say it's rather fun to see you all attempt to guess my true identity. However, even if you come across it, neither me or Wolfey will say you are right. Still fun to hear who you think, though.

I got news though. I do think, on the first night of the DaD being under my control (With Wolfey being away for 2 weeks after this update) that I apprehended my first villian. I'm so excited. But at the same time, I'm so ill prepared. I wanted to have a little calling card that I could leave behind, but this is so sudden and unexpected. I feel like a teenager that forgot his condom at home. Darn. Maybe next time.
um...quick question....will we ever know who you really are.......
I'm the Masked Updater. Even if you found out which of the other names I use, I'm the same person. Don't need to know that name to get to know me.
You're one of the admins! lol- of course you're special! (In more ways than 32674... *licks lips*)
well.....that just lost my interest in who he is....
DragonMasterX Wrote:I think you should have felt that way before, but I'm a strong defender of modesty too, lol-

strong defender of modesty my ass. How many topics have you tried to take off my clothes, or get me to take off my own clothes?

now, back on topic. I still wanna knoooow...
/whiney voice
I have a guess, but I'll just leave it at that, if he's helping the site then it doesn't really matter who he is.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dang, lol watch where that stuff goes, DMX and Munkee! :P

lol He just told you who he is.