Join our server on Discord

Masked Updater?
....well......how much are they?...maps that is...
Beats me!
it could be 'Daniel' 'lordarchive' or 'other' since red is out of the picture, then if it is some one that has been rarely seen then it has to be one that is really close to Da Wolfe or best friends
Well, it doesn't matter- Just grateful that someone'shelping with the updates so Mr. Wolfey can get some down time!!

It's GLENN!! Lol, just being random!
true, he does need some kind of breather, with being the admin. of this site. Still, it would be kind of good to have him/her around since life's problems interfere with the DaD.
Its...that guy! *points at random person*

Nah...i have no idea either, but woever you are, thanks for helping!
lol Downtime? What's that? :P

When the mortgage people quit playing with me and I can finally move away from renting apartments and throwing away money that I never see again, (which will be very soon, I hope), I'll count that as my downtime. :)

Anyway, I'm still here (And I'm a dude, fred_18), I'm just relieved of the updating time on some weekends so I have time to scramble around looking for this paper and that paper and this and that payment and things I already sent in but they're asking for again.

By the way, you were all wrong. Wink
You throw away money on a house too though. You pay for all the upkeep, property taxes, and you have to mow the lawn.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Maybe, but at least the home is MINE. And when I move I can SELL it and GET money in return for it.
The Ultimate Lifeform Wrote:Shadowknight....um.....hmm......its not me...i know that much...

Are you suggesting it's me? Cause it ain't. I wonder if it could be Togashi? He just made a triumphant return to the boards, then the "Masked Updater" appears? I don't know about anyone else but I see a pretty convinient (Doubt that's spelt right) coincidence.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad