Join our server on Discord

Masked Updater?
Masked Updater: Ok.....You know, I sent several pics before to this place and never had any problems with it, so since I saw you could upload other pics, and didn't say anything when I complained the first time, I thought you were making fun of me. And since you insist to remain anonimous, I do know a couple people who would.

Wolfe: Thanks... :oops: *grabs flower and hides it from mental guy* I'm glad you're the admin.

Lonely Gabu: I'm not "pushing", it was meant to be just a banner for the site, so I did it thinking of everyone's taste, something that could cater most people's tastes, but since everyone liked it, it would be my pride to have it up there.

DMX: Let's make a game. How many times in this topic has the question 'Who is him?' been asked? The one that gets it right gets a prize.
Awww... I probably don't have enough time... err... 25 times!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Right answer!!!!! Now, cough!!!
*grabs mental guy and beats his back* Here, a rose.
Rofl
Ooh a rose. *eats it* Boy, these things are fattening.
Nope, THIS *shows a sandwhich made of flowers* fattens.

Wait... aren't supposed flowers to eat us? Hmmm... I have to dive in reserch once again... TO EPSILON's LAB! *runs away shouting total incoherent stuff*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
GIVE ME THAT SANDWICH! *runs after him*
*pokes head out of a cloud* And here I thought I was crazy.
It'd be quite strange if you wouldn't be crazy here *notices metalguy* THAT's MINE!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Technically, anything thats your's, is mine. I own you, remember?