Join our server on Discord

Everything else is History.....
Thats the whole goal of it all, its a history piece that will keep on expanding, the benefit is that the older members could not only reminisce but remember what happened in the past to write it down like who won all the old lemon competitions and when certain things happened how did the people of DaD react. I think their is a benefit in doing it in this way. Its a piece of our history that we shouldn't forget and it will be something we should really consider doing. I am all for helping in anyway shape or form.......Lonely Gabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yes... everything that happened in the last 29 months...
We will have to direct people to this topic and make sure they're willing to participate. We can't just draft people!
Yup! Unless you.. want someone to do it for you- lol, I can pretend to be EVERY SINGLE inactive member!

lol, Kidding!
lol That's okay, Gunter, we'll just try to find them. Thanks for volunteering though! :P
*feels all sad now that he doesnt really remember when he 1st signed up to this place.*
Thats ok....we could find out I think...Check your first posts and follow that and go back...Its going to be follow when you joined posting and try to remember from there.....

I hope we do draft people and make this thing happened cause we have a lot of information...It would be fun if we could also make simple bio's about the people here like mods and stuff and what not....just as an addition within the story and such....

History is important and I hope that the members selected have fun with this idea.....I'll do what I can.....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If you didn't delete your old account, I can find it.
With the trajedy of losing our sister site, wouldnt it be a good idea to start collecting ideas and knowledge so that we could effectively write an honest and interesting history of our site? I mean losing them is like losing something that has value to us....I think history and its preservation is rather important, and we should consider it soon before DHZ closes for good....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah... it was the DHZ afterall that led me to this site- someone posted it there- or maybe it was in the links- I forget.

Still, it's part of the DaD's history.