Join our server on Discord

Everything else is History.....
I've been pondering up some more and I have come up with another suggestion... Most of my previous ideas are solid and I hope this one can make a difference in the hopes of bettering my second most fantastical home. That is.....how to make it more interesting and unique and since it would be fun considerinf our website is filled with artists and writers alike, this is a powerful yet nice option for us not to miss.

Write the history of our website in the form of a story.....I know that sounds weird but we could use the fact that we all know how to do something in one way or another can have some fun and be creative. Plus just a dialogue might seem a bit longated and boring. The story would contain rather important items like what happened during that time frame and etc....The best thing is that the history will always continue to be added on maybe once a month or twice a mouth,,,,,,

I think the history down in this method could boost morale and we could have fun......We have so many historians, artists, writers, programmers, hackers, and etc, to really make this idea sparkle...

We have the mod squad, the Triumverant, The SDP, and other important people who know alot about this website....It wouldnt be that hard if everyone worked it out....

I think a written history of something like this should be treasured in written form......If a story can help then that is one way....But I rather think of it as a funnier way of thinking the history up....

The other way we can go is the other way which is to be serious but I think that would defeat the purpose of something so important to us......We dont need to go back to previous threads to find out what went wrong.....

I am a man of ideas and I hope the idea we keep our tradition alive this way wouls be considered a good thing.....

considering I have just read what Togashi has put up I think that this could be like a group effort between all of us....One way to bring this site even closer together and even better yet I hope this would attract others to our site that would be frequent posters....So I hope this idea will sail like the others and hope all of us here get a part to do...or a team of a few people.....Lol a lot of us will be mentioned in there for stuff so...I hope this can be a fun experience for all of us....Think about it and rebuttle away....

Lonely Gabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My neck is now tilted perminantly.

That's why I asked after the history; so it was written down, and now it is. We can do what we like with it.
True sorry Herr mullen, I dont know why their is italics on the portion after the first sentence, I cut it and pasted it and it was fine and then when I put it on here it came italic'd...Sorry about that...

Otherwise we could do what we want with it but I hope others would follow and want something to be written down and forever kept in the DaD as something that is always history. So it would be fun to see if my idea would fly and see what others think....Its our history and it should be updated....So, lets have fun with it....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
That is an awesome idea. Kind of keeps people informed, kind of logs the things that happen. After that, people can comment on the DaD itself. We can definitely do that. Since the story started with Togashi, maybe he would like to start it if he got the time. I don't know if we could contact Vimmy Dramon or any of the other awesome people he mentioned (and whose files I constantly see on the server and wonder about, lol) but it would be cool if we could. Then we could pass it to Chibi, then I think I could put a part in-- that would only partly cover things. Mods and members could participate as well. I think that's pretty awesome.
BLushes Yaps! I think that is the point of the idea because we can fill in what happens and the fun thing is that we get to do it as a site.....friends....and as a family.....I would like to help!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
All well and gravy, but I also want to hear more opinions from the outside world!
As long as I'm depicted as some sort of hero that swooped in and helped to get the site back on its feet again, sure thinger!

Seriously now, it would give the newbies an idea of what's happened here since the site's inception. Nothing wrong with that!
Hey- I wonder if...

You think I can start a "The DaD RPG", Starting from the very begginning?
Hmm... the story would revolve around events that happened on the DaD, members coming in- and maybe others like Mr. UnknownH, Mr. Wisemon and especially Lady Zephyr could join in- they've been here for a long time after all-
Give a bit of details, Gun. I'm thinking that's a bit more complicated but I'm not too sure of my reasoning.
Hmm...I like this!
It would giver newer members (me, for example) a chance to learn more, and older members to remember everything that happened...and like Gabu said, we could keep updating it.