Join our server on Discord

What In The Flying Fuck lol
Togashi, Chibi. it's good to see you both again. Sorry I havent been around as much as I was hoping to be. Real Life's been a bit hectic with too many activities. Thanks to Wolfie for keeping things so well in my absence.
Well, it's Reo. Now who's going to show up? heh heh Anyway, nice to see you reo.
Thanks. It's good to be back. I'm glad Wolfe's been around to keep everything in check. I kind of feel like I'm not living up to my duties as Admin for the board : /
Dawn of the Dead indeed... Welcome back, Reo. You're one of my few familiar faces around here.
What is this old school month? Not that I'm complaining to meet such famous people. CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH TOO!?

Edit: Read through the other posts and...

Chibi Renamon Wrote:*huggles Thunder*

You wouldn't have happened to have been a player on Final Fantasy 11 bahamut server would you? Cause I knew a person on their that would always use the term "Huggles" Which she/he said was a mix between a tackle and a hug.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
W00t, it's Reo! One more for the happy reunion! :)

Shadowknight Wrote:
Chibi Renamon Wrote:*huggles Thunder*
You wouldn't have happened to have been a player on Final Fantasy 11 bahamut server would you? Cause I knew a person on their that would always use the term "Huggles" Which she/he said was a mix between a tackle and a hug.
*chuckles* Nope, never played any of those pay-for-play MMORPGs (like FFXI or WoW). Got the term from a webcomic, if I recall correctly.
meh, everyone says huggles...or, atleast a lot of people do...

Anyway, welcome back old members! =^_^=
Just wondering, was there some sort of email sent to all of you to know to come back when Togashi posted this topic? or is all of this a magical coincidence?
Its nice to see the old faces that made this website a reality.....Thunder its great to see you back....I know you from previous posts as well considering I have read almost every post on this website...and Boss long time no see, welcome as well.....To everyone that has been here, is here, and will be enjoy this site as more then a site but as a home....I love it here...Thanks to everyone who has helped this site grow and for giving me friends that I need....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you, Gabu, and everyone else who welcomed me. :D Munkee, I can't speak for the others, but Chibi directed me to the thread.
::::Waves:::: I'd be the dude who directed Chibi.