Digiartists' Domain Community!
What In The Flying Fuck lol - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What In The Flying Fuck lol (/showthread.php?tid=4950)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

What In The Flying Fuck lol - Togashi - 06-15-2006

OKKKKKK

So I didn't even renew the domain name this year. I had no idea what was going to happen to this place, I just now that with my current life I was unable to be a part of it like I once was.

So all this time away, wondering what the hell happened to the place, turns out its still thriving lol.

Seriously what the hell happened?

I can't even get over that it's still here, just like when I left it. I thought for sure it would end up one of those mindless ad sites, bought by some computerized domain name logger.

Anyways, just saying that's freaking awesome, and hoping it stays this way. Take care ^^

- Seit The Reaper - 06-15-2006

wait wait wait.....did you know a member by the name "The Ultimite Lifeform" on here?

- Togashi - 06-15-2006

Yah I know it's you Marc. Or at least I'm 99% sure, you're the only one who had an unatural obsession with Gir I know of.

Oh and edit, I dug up my old siggy, I can't find any of the others atm.

- Seit The Reaper - 06-15-2006

....marc?.....i know no marc.....i am not marc :/.....i guess you dont know me....

- DragonMasterX - 06-15-2006

Wow, hey dude, I'm DMX. I'm part of the ones that have been filling this place with SPAM and mindless replies.

But also some life to some RP pads along with GunterVanCrimson, ShadowKnight and many others that are joining currently.

If you want to have a summary, I'm not a good one to say so, I'm just a newb. But if you want my honest opinion, Da WOLFE has been doing an awesome job here! :)

Anyways, welcome back.

- Togashi - 06-15-2006

Well I must be horribly mistaken then....whoops :P

It's been a year or something lol, there's a lot of things I don't remember, honestly.

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-15-2006

O_O

from what I here, you totally disappeared...
welcome back...

*still shocked*

- EpsilonZX - 06-15-2006

Mr. Togashi! You're alive!

I remember when we were having problems and all sorts of craziness was going on, but hey, we strive, it's what people do

if you haven't seen, there's like over 3000 members now and more on the way, the DaD is a growing creature, I think the SDP has set up the launch pad so we can go for world domination, I'll check back on that though...

and so glad to see you again! We were going out of our mind wondering if you got hurt or something seriously bad

- Lukos - 06-15-2006

lol That's what I was worried about, especially when I didn't get a reply to the emails way back at the whole domain situation and then found that your e-mail no longer existed-- Welcome back, dude! Yep, the DaD's still here and still trying to make a comeback. So far, we've been coming back but still need more action....

Anyway, make yourself at home! :P

_______
Just a newb my foot, DMX! Look how many posts you have! If you're a newb then I'm Michael Jackson's bowling coach!

_______

lol Yeah, Epsilon, I just set up the SDP group and forum. Have fun!

Re: What In The Flying Fuck lol - Gunter VanCrimson - 06-15-2006

Togashi Wrote:OKKKKKK

So I didn't even renew the domain name this year. I had no idea what was going to happen to this place, I just now that with my current life I was unable to be a part of it like I once was.

So all this time away, wondering what the hell happened to the place, turns out its still thriving lol.

Seriously what the hell happened?

I can't even get over that it's still here, just like when I left it. I thought for sure it would end up one of those mindless ad sites, bought by some computerized domain name logger.

Anyways, just saying that's freaking awesome, and hoping it stays this way. Take care ^^

*gaspgaspgaspgasp WHEEZE* OMIGOSH-OMIGOSH-OMIGOSH- It's the founder!! Mr. Togashi- I MISSED YOU!!

*aherm* Sorry- impulsive. Anyways- hi! You don't know me- but I'm a frequent poster here- that's all! lol, Mr. Wolfe does such a great job with the forum- we're thriving! I hope we get to become good friends, thanks again!