Join our server on Discord

What In The Flying Fuck lol
Togashi Wrote:Seriously what the hell happened?

Actually, I'd like to know about DaD history from you, as well. How did all this begin? How did it split into the DaD and DHZ?

I always like to have history written down.
id like to see the history to so i can point out about what time i was here.
Quote:*gaspgaspgaspgasp WHEEZE* OMIGOSH-OMIGOSH-OMIGOSH- It's the founder!! Mr. Togashi- I MISSED YOU!!

i was about to call 911 to see if they could get you a Wheelchair buddy.
Oh hey, it's Toga. How you doing? Anyway Da Wolfe is admin here, we have a donation thing going and a lot of older members are now mods like my self.
Plus we have about 2000 something members a lot who don't post but that hasn't changed. I had the idea of cleaning the members up to delete some of the non-posters with no posts but that hasn't got past discussing it. And we have some new members who seem to have spam powers. But that's it really.

Herr Mullen Wrote:
Togashi Wrote:Seriously what the hell happened?

Actually, I'd like to know about DaD history from you, as well. How did all this begin? How did it split into the DaD and DHZ?

I always like to have history written down.
I actually remember some of this, no dates though but I could probally tell you how I found it.
Wow, the creator of DaD! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!? Please!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello Hi Togashi... I am also a recent addition/ a regular to this website that I have the distinct of honor of being apart of. I am also an idea man trying to help this site grow into its absolute best forum and place it cna be. You have opened up a mecca of friendship that I needed and so many others here are more to me then my own family....

Without you, the creator of this wonderful home of mine, I could have never met my friends that have helped me through some good times as well as some bad. Even the ones closest to my heart. After you left Da Wolfe has been doing a phenominal job since your dissapearance and the SDP and the triumverant have been doing one heck of a good job in their own distinguishable ways... I would like to thank you for starting this and I hope that it will continue to grow....

I am not that important compared to others here but I help where I can.... I am Lonely Gabu...and its a pleasure to make your aquaintance...^_^

I would also like to know more about the history of this website as well.....

Thank you and hope to see you around......LG
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey Togashi, if you're feeling talkative, maybe you could elaborate on your craziness. I'm sure we'd all love to hear about the adventures of the founder.

DaWolfe has been doing an awesome job with updates and such.

On average, our posters are getting weirder and more juvenile, but I'm learning to cope with it. Zephyr doesn't like it.

I've been personally supporting this site, and I plan on winning what could be the last of Nate Hunter's lemon contests.

Marc is GodofChaos.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's cool that you've come back, i am kinda new although I have been prowling the site since you were here probably. Well it's good to see you back.
Okay, good, we've welcomed back Togashi. Now let's exercise some restraint and avoid spamming up this thread for a while so that he can have a chance to say what he's been up to.

Gunter VanCrimson, Shadowknight, DragonMasterX, The Ultimate Lifeform (Seit), and DrunkenMunkee, I'm talking to you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol true. Some of the mods are toughing up as far as spam goes.