Join our server on Discord

What In The Flying Fuck lol
Welcome back Elvarien!! How long has it been?
Yes welcome back.....I hope more of the older members come back, I like our site to be filled with people past..... Welcome one and all!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well welcome back renafanatic elvarian. How long are you staying this time?
ehm I dunno dont welcome me back yet I might just fall back into lurking depending on stuff irl and in here but still wow lots of the oldskoolers still lurk around this place ; D
I suppose they are slowly getting to remember they belonged just fine here, so maybe they are all deciding to check how things have been since they weren't here.

I hope they get content with the results and just stay again, it'd be so nice to have active posters, and more if they are eldery ones.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I`ve left during the whole exodus that took place when DaD was dying off its when well... almost everyone left .. I however have been looking around here everyt few months, lurking I assume most of the others have been as nomatter what happens this still is home ^^

who knows people might return .. there is a good section however thats completely moved on though... ah well cant have it all.
I hope you decide to stay.....I like having the sites elders , what would a family be without its roots? I really hope that more others come out and join again and if they can't that is life...I just hope that you stop by every now and then......Thanks for lurking and coming back again......

We are one BIG and nice family.....:D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds