Join our server on Discord

What In The Flying Fuck lol
Happy Birthday Boss man......whats the age?
Yes Happy Birthday... and Welcome back from your busy existence...Its nice to see you around....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
22, but I digress.
Yeah...its good to see you on mah brotha.....BTW do you remember me at all before September 2004...before hurricane Ivan
lol Dang, I didn't know I was older than you, Boss, lol that's kinda weird. I always thought you were older.
So did I ...I thought he was way older........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thunder Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Welcome Back Mr. Reo!!

...You still haven't answered my question- What's cowbell?

Literally, it is a bell hung from the collar around a cow's neck, but this is most likely the definition you're looking for:

A phrase that came into popular culture through a Saturday Night Live skit with Will Farrell.
In the skit, Farrell portrayed a member of the 80s rock band Blue Oyster Cult as they recorded their classic hit "Don't Fear the Reaper" in the studio.
Farrell played the cowbell quite forcefully on that track, much to the dismay of the rest of the band.
Yet surprisingly, the studio producer loved Farrell's cowbell playing, and demanded "more cowbell" on the track.
"That was brilliant, man, the track needs more cowbell!"

Thank's Ms. Thunder!! WOO!! I feel complete now!!
The Ultimate Lifeform Wrote:Yeah...its good to see you on mah brotha.....BTW do you remember me at all before September 2004...before hurricane Ivan

Yes. Can I please ask that you stop asking people that question? If they remember you, they'lll remember you. Doing that just makes you seem noobish.
im sorry man...its just that i lost cnotact with everything when ivan hit and it kinda Screwed me up...ill stop asking and sorry for buggin you.....Welcome back again boss..
.....toga, is that you ? wtfuckshit
old members keep popping up. I`ve been away from DaD for .... ehm to long, lurking everynow and then into it to take a peek but no more to see all the old faces again, as far as textual faces go its reminding me of disneyesque scenery hehehe nice nice welcome back as far as that goes.