Join our server on Discord

What In The Flying Fuck lol
WHATS UP REO!!!.....i knew you'd come back...
Nice to meet ya Reo, it's good to have you back in the domain. Don't know why, but I feel this place will get a lot better since you visited, don't ask me why, but I feel that way 8)

Da WOLFE Wrote:::::Waves:::: I'd be the dude who directed Chibi.

Good going.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
1st...Reo is a Juggalo....w00t w00t!!!

2nd.....Reo's just kewl...

*basicly kissing his ass*
Wow the famous authors of the past are coming back to the domain. now we just need a couple more to come back.
Well hey there boowie, what have you been up to lol.
Welcome Back Mr. Reo!!

...You still haven't answered my question- What's cowbell?
Greetings writers of the past and nice to meet you.I'm Death!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Welcome Back Mr. Reo!!

...You still haven't answered my question- What's cowbell?

Literally, it is a bell hung from the collar around a cow's neck, but this is most likely the definition you're looking for:

A phrase that came into popular culture through a Saturday Night Live skit with Will Farrell.
In the skit, Farrell portrayed a member of the 80s rock band Blue Oyster Cult as they recorded their classic hit "Don't Fear the Reaper" in the studio.
Farrell played the cowbell quite forcefully on that track, much to the dismay of the rest of the band.
Yet surprisingly, the studio producer loved Farrell's cowbell playing, and demanded "more cowbell" on the track.
"That was brilliant, man, the track needs more cowbell!"
Your welcome thunder.... Its nice to see you back thunder!! ^_^...I hope all of the other older people come back and remain here if they can...Its nice to see and understand their personal sacrifcies to make this site what it is.... THANKS EVERYONE!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lifeform: Never really left. Just been a bit busy IRL. I still shadow-mod from time to time. Much Clown Luv.

Togashi: Things have been pretty good. I'm glad to see you're doing well, too. We should catch up.

DragonmasterX: Thanks. It feels good to be loved.

Chibi: Sup?

Just had my birthday yesterday, no less.