Join our server on Discord

A banner for the DaD!
True.... I enjoy the light backround...instead of a dark one becomes I have no light on my labby so I could see more with a lighter backround screen...I have to agree with the others before me....I think it would be cool if we had a banner contest.... Any ideas about that?...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lol, I'm still using the dark yaoi type background.
Thank you all for your vouching, guys! The pic's already scanned. I just have to give it some finishing touches and then make the banner. Hopefully it'll be ready today. If not, I hope within this week.

Wisemon Wrote:Some people don't like T.K. and Kari, and some people don't like Patamon and Gatomon, but pretty much everyone likes Angemon and Angewomon. I think they'd make great mascots, especially for a site visited by incidentally holy people such as ourselves. If you're making it, it should look a lot nicer than what we've got up there now. It would just be a matter of getting the Admin to replace it.
Thank you. You're as good as a writer as I am as an artist 8)

Da WOLFE Wrote:lol are you meaning the one up there? ^
Zephyr, if you're referring to what I mentioned on the main page, I originally meant something that people could put into their signatures and stuff on other sites to get people to know that we're here. I supposed we could change those banners too, lol but they'd have to go perfectly with the site's layout. We can work on that some more.
Also, I learned that you can change the whole forum layout to dark colors and Flamedramon at the top. I think Glenn drew that picture.
:shock: Yeah, I meant that too....I don't know why it turned to this.
Quote:*DMX giving it to Munkiee while LG and Gunter Tape it. Me and Mankind in the background messing with Shadowknight.Wisemon's old AV in the background.with randome Explosions in the back ground.*
What's that, some nightmare you had? I have some idea about that.
From left to right: Unknown dressed as Kenshin and with a bowl of food pouring on the floor and an anime sweatdrop behind his head; me, also dressed as Kenshin and with ponytail holding a frying pan and swirling pancakes on the air,also with an anime sweatdrop behind my head; an oven and kitchen sink; Wise in a Zelgadis outfit and with 8 arms cutting vegetables.
How about that?
Awesome Zephyr...Can't wait to see your talent in the form of a banner...

Quote:Thank you all for your vouching, guys! The pic's already scanned. I just have to give it some finishing touches and then make the banner. Hopefully it'll be ready today. If not, I hope within this week.

Take your time, I know that it will come out great....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you!

BTW, does it have to be 400x100 exactly? The one I made right now is 355x157.
Your welcome Zephyr! I thought your other drawing was nicely done as well so this would be nice to see.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I hope so. Anyway, the first banner's done. Please check out my announcement. If people like it enough, maybe we can use it for the forum's screen too.
Quote:Thank you. You're as good as a writer as I am as an artist
Thank you.

Quote:Wise in a Zelgadis outfit and with 8 arms cutting vegetables.
I know what I'm dreaming about tonight. I need something to make chopping lettuce faster; I guess it's either eight arms or a Salad Shooter.

I also prefer the azure backdrop over the DHZ's black backdrop.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Heh, Chibi once told me that fans were bound to prefer DaD's friendly blue to DHZ's ghetto-black/grey. I'm a member in both sites, but I'll have to agree with that. ;)

I'll comment on your banner properly as soon as I get the time, Zephyr. :D
*LOL* I remember Wise saying that he made chopped sandwichs when he was a student, so I'm not surprised. Anyway, that's a pic of an anime convention where they were mocking the people that cooked. lol

And I have the Demidevimon background. It's the only one I like. Though I used the Flamedramon for about a year until I got sick of it.

Thunder : No worries, take your time.