Join our server on Discord

A banner for the DaD!
I offered to make it! But, we've been talking, that we maybe can decide it together.
My idea is: I'd be making a pic with Angemon and Angewomon in lingerie, make a banner, and then split it into two banners more, so they could look classy and one could choose the gender one likes, or the couple.
What do you think?
That works. I think it's a great idea. Expeccaly with the idea of the digimon and the different ones for both guys and girls.
TRue it sounds like a good solution to the banner problem....Good show..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
i like that idea
Some people don't like T.K. and Kari, and some people don't like Patamon and Gatomon, but pretty much everyone likes Angemon and Angewomon. I think they'd make great mascots, especially for a site visited by incidentally holy people such as ourselves. If you're making it, it should look a lot nicer than what we've got up there now. It would just be a matter of getting the Admin to replace it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
"holy people such as ourselves"
-Wisemon

Well put,Wisemon. Wink
Agreed with Seit, I was about to point that out.

And for the idea... *imagines banner* hmm... *focuses really hard* Yup! that will do great! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*DMX giving it to Munkiee while LG and Gunter Tape it. Me and Mankind in the background messing with Shadowknight.Wisemon's old AV in the background.with randome Explosions in the back ground.*
THAT's PERVERTED!!!

I love it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit The Reaper Wrote:"holy people such as ourselves"
-Wisemon

Well put,Wisemon. Wink

"and Togashi said, "Let there be a loose association of people who fantasize of Digital monsters in lewd position!"

and there was Digital monsters, and he saw it was good"