Join our server on Discord

A banner for the DaD!
lol are you meaning the one up there? ^

Zephyr, if you're referring to what I mentioned on the main page, I originally meant something that people could put into their signatures and stuff on other sites to get people to know that we're here. I supposed we could change those banners too, lol but they'd have to go perfectly with the site's layout. We can work on that some more.

Also, I learned that you can change the whole forum layout to dark colors and Flamedramon at the top. I think Glenn drew that picture.
do you mean like,put little cutouts of our Sigs and paste them in place of the pics on the main pages banner?
No, i dont think he means that...

I think he means that if you go to other forums or sites, you could have a banner linking to the DaD in your sig.
aaah i see....
Yeah. But I still don't see why we can't change the banner. Of course I'm going to save this one. Maybe on special days, or during contests and whatnot, we can do more cool stuff with the banner. Or we can have a bunch of them that we change every season. It would be awesome if we could have a completely new layout, then we could alternate.
that would be nice....so whats stopping you?
Time. lol I'm gonna go through the .CSS file we have now and check out what I can, as soon as I'm done with the house-buying junk I'm going through now.
Take your time....
I like our current one. The blue makes it all seem so much more tranquil. As I've said, I prefer this site to the DHZ, because their black stuff makes it feel seedy.
Well we could use lighter colors. Plus going from a dark background to something lighter like my desktop does bug my eyes for a little bit.
Plus I tryed the dark background for awhile but it's too big for my screen.