Join our server on Discord

A banner for the DaD!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:What's that, some nightmare you had? I have some idea about that.
From left to right: Unknown dressed as Kenshin and with a bowl of food pouring on the floor and an anime sweatdrop behind his head; me, also dressed as Kenshin and with ponytail holding a frying pan and swirling pancakes on the air,also with an anime sweatdrop behind my head; an oven and kitchen sink; Wise in a Zelgadis outfit and with 8 arms cutting vegetables.
How about that?

Lol, I want to see this.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I had a dream last night where I was a hitman, and I was supposed to take out Wise. I started laughing and kicking and flailing my arms and suffocated myself with the Garot Wire I was going to use.
Good thing you took yourself out. Because he could easily take you out.
(no offense)
You come up behind me with a wire, and I'll do a judo hipo toss into an armbar, or maybe I'll just step forward and do a back kick to your chin. Unless your military training was in Israel, you shouldn't attempt close combat, because you never know who you might be attacking.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ghost_Op Wrote:I had a dream last night where I was a hitman, and I was supposed to take out Wise. I started laughing and kicking and flailing my arms and suffocated myself with the Garot Wire I was going to use.

I woulda used a rifle.
Excuse me for a bit- what banner?
Wisemon Wrote:You come up behind me with a wire, and I'll do a judo hipo toss into an armbar, or maybe I'll just step forward and do a back kick to your chin. Unless your military training was in Israel, you shouldn't attempt close combat, because you never know who you might be attacking.

You were asleep. But I certainly agree, attempting close combat in a professional sense without extensive training is foolhardy. I plan to take Krav Maga, eventually. I'll Sam Fisher evereyone's ass.
UnknownH Wrote:Good thing you took yourself out. Because he could easily take you out.
(no offense)

Undoubtedly he would have owned my ass in CQC. But at ranges longer than 5 or 6 meters, the man with the firearm controls the situation.