Join our server on Discord

Poll: which season do you think was good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Season 1
43.75%
7 43.75%
Season 2
18.75%
3 18.75%
Season 3
37.50%
6 37.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

which season was better?
Quote:Because season four is a ripoff of Power Rangers
The writers for Power Rangers can only wish they had the talent of the writers for Digimon. The dialogue for Power Rangers leaves a lot to be desired. That's the key difference (among others). Was Evangelion a rip-off of Gundam? At first, I thought so.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Shadowknight Wrote:I liked 04 the best too. The destined were more than just glorified cheerleaders.
Except until later in the season.
And everything is a rip off of everything sometimes. But who's to say what's a rip off? EVA just changed how mechs could be drawn. Instead of robot like they started making some less blocky.
For some reason, I can't let go of season 1. 2 wasn't too bad, but it was shacky in some regards. The most I liked about that, ultimately, was seeing how the previous children were growing. Season 3 is pretty good in my book as well, but the first season seemed to have more to it to me.

Season 4 as much as you could call it a "power rangers" rip off, it still had some good substance. It's only real hurt was the fact that Kouji and Takuya were the ones who did nearly everything... battle-wise. In the first season, Patamon, made a few surprises, but... I digress.

I find them all to be interesting, and my mood about them change every so often.
If I had to pick it would be season 1, I like the whole plot line of the digidestined and I actually enjoyed the way things paned out. I mean it has my favorite character in the world like, um, Gabumon. I personally liked the relationship between the characters and their digimon, their were two brothers and sisters, and my favorite duo of Gabumon and Matt made it interesting for me as the story progresses.....Season 1 hands and paws down for me....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
well, everyone has thier own opinions about each season so let this continue
I like Season ONe the most ,even Though I liked Season 2 and the others,I didnt like in season 2 was Armor Digivolution,Something About it I didnt like :?:
Huh, I actually didn't mind that too much... the later part was what I didn't enjoy to much about it. Not really the action, but the plot seemed to drag out a bit. (I almost typed: "but the plot drugged out to long.")
I chose the first season. While there's the one obvious reason why I like season 3, season 1 was what started it all and has that certain charm that make it's great.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I like both seasons 1 and 2. I haven't seen enough of season 3 or 4 to like them or hate them.
it took just the first two for season 4 for me to stop recording them, it was just too corny for me.