Join our server on Discord

Poll: which season do you think was good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Season 1
43.75%
7 43.75%
Season 2
18.75%
3 18.75%
Season 3
37.50%
6 37.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

which season was better?
This just hit me, which season of digimon do you consider good/great/etc. :?:
I liked season 3, the tamers was pretty good in my book.
fred_18 Wrote:This just hit me, which season of digimon do you consider good/great/etc. :?:

Well done.

I prefer series one; it deals with the most adult issues. It's good to have a children's show like Digimon, because it underplays the seriousness of it all. When Joe was working with Matt in the resturant, I couldn't help but think "Goodness; he's having a complete nervous breakdown!" That sort of characterisation just elivates the entire series to my way of thinking.
I liked the first series the best, as well. Even though there were more characters to get to know, a better job was done of introducing you to them. 02 had less characters, and yet I never felt I knew a lot about them.

Besides, 01 features Gabumon in a rather prominant role, so of course I'd say 01 is my favorite.

Haven't watched all of Tamers yet, but there are aspects of it that are really neat.
I just like season 2 becuase it has Flamedramon in it (my most favorite digigmon--male or female). That aside, I think season one simply because the villains were tougher than 02.

Flamedramon: You really like me.

*Scratches under Flamedramon's maw*

Marine: Of course, who else better to keep order?
Why isn't number 4 an option?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
season four is on but not sure why it isn't
Because season four is a ripoff of Power Rangers
I never saw season 4, but i liked season 1 the best. It had my favorite characters, the original digidestined and their partners.
4 was the Spirit Digivolution...that was the one i liked
I liked 04 the best too. The destined were more than just glorified cheerleaders.

Tai: YOU GO GREYMON DESTROY HIM!! I'm just gonna be over here standing behind this rock and giving details of the battle even though everyone can see it clearly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad