More info
:shock: Kewel...
the new mammoth tanks look like smaller versions of the overlord! lol

but back on the topic now i believe?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*gasp* How did you know? I do play Comand and Conquer.

Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:the new mammoth tanks look like smaller versions of the overlord! lol

Yeah, but the rail gun modification more than makes up for that.

Renamon_S3 Wrote:Renamon army is still best for city fighting. That door to door crap is easy when you can teleport, and when your invisible.

For killing civilians only. They'd have to have weapons versus the modren US "super" soldier. What with the infared/ radar/ other detection gizmos on their helmets Wink

If that doesn't work...

[Image: KillItWithFire.jpg]

If THAT doesn't work...

[Image: NIFO.jpg]

And if THAT doesn't work, we can always throw Chuck at them lol

[Image: chucknorrisch4.jpg]
forget chuck get schwarzenneger and stallone!!!!! lol

hint:has anyone here heard of a game called disciples sacred lands?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nobody beats Chuck. Not even Vin Diesel. But Vin Diesel is the only one who comes close to Chuck, so eff Scwarzengerman and Stallone, they're both washed up. Chuck and Vin would kick their asses eight ways to Sunday.

Back on topic...

Chucknorrismon would be the ultimate combat Digimon. He can take out submarines from more than 100 miles inland, and fighter jets and bombers can't get anywhere near his aura of badassness...

Fuck! Why I am still taking about Chuck?

Okay... if you're dealing with guerilla warfare, Renamon would be an ideal commando or generic soldier type of unit. Armed with a few good guns (and combat knives!) Renamon could easily take out anybody alive today no matter what armor they're wearing. In a pinch she still has her Koyousetsu and Wisteria Punches too. Other good matches to this role include Wolfmon (Lobomon), Agnimon, Flamedramon, Strikedramon and, obviously, Commandramon.

Tankmon are definitely good armor units, that's the whole point of their design. Other good armor units include Bolgmon (Metal Kabuterimon), Digitamamon (or better yet, Devitamamon; psychological artillery with those two) and perhaps also Tortamon/Tortomon.

Flying combat? Well, what can fly? Aquilamon, Horusmon (Holsemon), Birdramon. . . Almost any flying Digimon would make a good flying combat unit.
Basically Renamon represent tanya of ra2 and yuris revenge
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
EDIT: Oops. I thougth this was a Digimon v Humans discussion for a moment there.

No. Tanya sucks and Renamon doesn't (here's a discussion to prove it)
http://forums.cncnz.com/viewtopic.php?t=...sc&start=0

Which means there's a Boris Digimon out there and HE would be the ideal commando or generic soldier type of unit Wink
No offense, but I've decided on what I'm going to be using (I'm using the commandramon line), so unless you guys want to turn this into a debate, this topic can be declared dead, because it's served its purpose.

And no offense to the Renamon lovers, but my character in this story could kick Renamon's sexy butt before she even knew what hit her (telekinesis and mind control).