Join our server on Discord

Which digimon would make good soldiers?
I've been working on that story that I need Red Rover's permission to post (could really use his email address, please) and I've come to a point where I talk about my character's army. I plan on making it an integrated human/digimon army. I've already decided to use Tankmon for armor, but who should I use for infantry and air force?
hmm, abusing Digimon for their militant power... I might have grown some respect for you, Cboy

I would enlist Orgemon as heavy foot soldiers, Impmon as light foot soldiers, put a few Greymon on mortar and have some Birdramon as sky patrol, nothing shocks an enemy like raining fire upon their heads'

and make it a good war, I've read too many, the world was destroyed, and not enough morbid detail to appease that thought
It won't be abuse in my story. Also, it's not going to be a war. I'm going to be overthrowing a certain evil boy geniuse (not Ken). I'll try to put in as much detail as I can, but I'm not making any promises.
cboy Wrote:Also, it's not going to be a war. I'm going to be overthrowing a certain evil boy geniuse (not Ken).

Doesn't Red Rover use Izzy as a Kaizer?
http://shiningevo.ultimatedigimon.com/en...pedia.html
Here's a digidex. You can look around and find some. Try the commadramon line.
Push come to shove, you could make your own if necessary. If their use is only for an overthrow, then make any random assortment since, in my estimate, would only be used for one undertaking?
Yep, Red Rover uses Izzy as the Kaizer. My story is an AU of Red Rover's Child of Shadows.
Hmm... I'd go for Veedramon, really, I'd even give him an AK-47.

I read a fic of Mister BIG T with Veedramon having to take care of his brother, Redmon, in a world where digimon had to hide and humans were merely digi-flesh eating zombies for the effect of an apocaliptic war.

If that's not the author, correct me if I'm wrong, but he did an amazing work with the plot for those series.

But I'd still go for Veedramon, plus he can digivolve to AeroVeedramon and kick ass from the sky as well.

Sea? Go for MarineDevimon, though he'd be too large for a surprise attack... while Submarimon can work there if you are going to ambush.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Take a bunch of relatively human sized Digimon and give them human weapons (Jets, Guns, etc.)

Nothing kicks more ass than calling in an M1A2 SEP being driven by a Flamedramon.
MegaGargomon, MetalGarurumon, and MagnaGarurumon have huge arsenals.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against