Join our server on Discord

I may be getting old, but I'm far from out of angst
Family.....
Yeah, my close family is often good, while my faraway family are all assholes...Yeah, it does look like the DaD.
Happy Birthday again, Mr. Wisemon! YOU'RE SO COOL- WE LOVE YOU!!
Sorry for the later happy birthday Wisemon.....but Happy Birthday.
HURRAH......I THINK WE SHOULD GET THIS AFTER PARTY STARTED IN HIS HONOR.....I HAVE RUM AND COKE SHOTS AND TEQUILLA AND GREEN HULKS AND.......RUM...GIN...... Its your after birthday party so enjoy it while you can... Atleast I'll try in anyway I can to help make things a bit brighter for you...Enjoy it wisemon!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:.....I HAVE RUM AND COKE SHOTS AND TEQUILLA AND GREEN HULKS AND.......RUM...GIN...... Its your after birthday party so enjoy it while you can... Atleast I'll try in anyway I can to help make things a bit brighter for you...Enjoy it wisemon!!!
Sorry, but I don't drink. I had plenty of Turkey Hill's Fat Free Cherry Fudge Ripple. It's 80 calories per serving, with 6 grams of fiber, impressive for ice cream. It tastes pretty good too. I think they thicken it with sawdust or something, hence the fiber.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sounds good! Wow- low fat icecream-
I didnt mean to imply that you drink wisemon, I was merely using them as a symbol, hell, I dont even drink myself.....As long as your happy and content....Enjoy your ice cream.....and your new cds.....and By the way, how good is the new A.F.I. album?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:and By the way, how good is the new A.F.I. album?
The Amazon reviews say it's pretty shitty, but I'll give it an official review later (here). I think they peaked with "The Art of Drowning."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I heard one of their songs on the radio today, but I have no idea what he was saying. I think it was called miss murder. I haven't heard any other songs though is it worth buying?
AFI's major hit was(to me) silver and Cold. the Miss Murder Video on th tv seems to me like a rip off of the beginning of Pink Floyds the Wall.with the Nazi Pink singing to the masses of childern.