Join our server on Discord

I may be getting old, but I'm far from out of angst
I turn twenty-three tomorrow. I'll be working all day, and then I'll come home to my apartment to celebrate with myself... and all of you, of course.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*prepares the party favors and streamers in anticipation of the great day*
I'll celebrate with you, Wise! and happy soon to be birthday
SO WILL I ......EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW YOU ME THAT WELL....A birthday is spent accompanied by friends.... I am one of them... We all are family so ......I ll get you a cake......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
We have to be friend's, after all, I can site 10 different times that UnknownH said, "Some times, we share to much"

only a true family could do so

(Hugs Wise) I love all you guys so much T_T
Well sorry about you having to work on your birthday, but congratulations on turning 23 tomorrow. Since someone is making you a cake I will bring the ice cream. Too bad we couldn't do a suprise birthday party though.
<--- party crasher

happy birthday!
sorry to hear that you'll be working...but still, I hope you have a really good birthday! (as great as a working day can be)
and i hope you'll get online to celebrate it with us, we love ya!
I wish you a very happy birthday, and knowing you don't really like hugs, *Offers to shake hand* I respect that, lol.

Congratulations, and sorry that you have to work all day- I'll prepare a bash, right here in Romania, just like I did with everyone else's.
Wisemon Wrote:I turn twenty-three tomorrow. I'll be working all day, and then I'll come home to my apartment to celebrate with myself... and all of you, of course.

Could always be worse. You could be thirty five.

Happy Birthday, Wisemon.