Join our server on Discord

I may be getting old, but I'm far from out of angst
Wooo! Happy Birthday, Wisemon! *throws streamers and confetti around*
Happy B-Day! Hope you have fun once the work is out of the way.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, come on, Wise! So far, happy birthday wishes from someone older than you, but that hasn't graduated and it's gonna earn much less than you when she does.
You should have told me about this earlier. Happy birthday. And you're not old, you're just a few months older then me.
I guess what we are saying is that we hope that even after your dredging day of making capital, I hope that you can relax with those who really care about you...We are so different but we are the same, we are a really cool family....and we love you...and wish you a happy 23rd....

We are family nonetheless aren't we ;) So have fun.....with us at least!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks everybody :!:

My coworkers remembered too, and they got me an ice cream cake. I cut it, but I didn't eat any of it. I'll be eating fat free ice cream with bran flakes. I've gotten two presents for myself: special editions of the new A.F.I. and Less Than Jake CD's on Amazon. I'll open them over the weekend. I just got my first gas bill for my apartment today, and it wasn't too bad.

I think I'll give everybody here a present, a real present. I'll help fund the site.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well that's nice. Both of you and of them.
Thank you Wise. It's a little sad that you're paying up for the site in its current state....but well. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.
Quote:Thank you Wise. It's a little sad that you're paying up for the site in its current state....but well. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.
As you mentioned, I am fortunate to be where I am (I know; that's not how you phrased it), and I believe that the more fortunate have a duty to give to the public good. This site is a public good... for the most part.

Quote:we are a really cool family....and we love you...and wish you a happy 23rd....
We are a family of sorts, and families support each other. We'll support each other through our bouts of depression, like my annual birthday depression, and we'll all be better for knowing each other.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I know I'm better because I know some of the people here. (They know who they are.)