Join our server on Discord

Having sex with digimon partner incest?
Exactly, that's why he is asking. Ultimatley, it would not be incest, but it could very well feel like it is... depending upon the bond.

But there are various other reasons for reluctancey that have already been listed (cross-breeding basically), and I would go with them and not incest primarily.
Another idea hit me today. I was thinking maybe making my character afraid of having sex with his partner because he's afraid that because they're different, he might hurt her. How's that sound?

Also, my character's partner will be a female. At the moment, I'm thinking of making her a female Veemon.
hmm, that makes sense...you cant be intirely sure of what a creature from another world is going to be like...I like the idea! ^_^
Alright, I'm thinking about using a black female Veemon for my character's digimon and now I need a name for her. Darkveemon's too evil sounding, I think Shadowveemon already belongs to someone else (if I knew who, I would ask permission), and Blackveemon's too simple. Do you guys have any ideas?

Also, since it focuses mostly on the relationship problems of my character and his digimon, how should the story go? Should I involve the other digidestined ( I'm thinking season two), should there be a big villian, etc?
upon more investigation,no....digimon Partner Sex is not incest....now Tai/Kari....
cboy Wrote:Another idea hit me today. I was thinking maybe making my character afraid of having sex with his partner because he's afraid that because they're different, he might hurt her. How's that sound?

I dare say that is one of the many reasons why.... ah forget it. Most people would say: "because it's icky."
Which is why I prefer more humanoid digimon. That way some are so human enough no one might care that much.
The story will have a female Flamedramon in it, as after my character and his digimon make their decision to go ahead, they do IT in both her rookie and armored form. Plus, a humanoid digimon steals the plot away.
That works too. If it's wrote good enough.
Another idea hit me today, though I'm not sure if I'll go through with it. I was thinking of maybe setting it up so that my character becomes a digimon himself, which eliminates the problem. However, I think it takes away the true romance in the story, since making love with the risk of losing your lover is to me a better sign of love than doing it without the risk. What do you guys think about it?