Join our server on Discord

Having sex with digimon partner incest?
Right now, a story is forming in my head. It's a self-insertion, and it involves me and my digimon partner being deeply in love. However, I want to make my character wait on it for a special climax to the story. So far the only reason I can come up with for him not wanting to have sex with his partner is because he's afraid it would be incest.

Does this sound like a plausible theory to you? If not, what would you suggest be the reason?
That actually sounds like a pretty good idea to me! Interesting...you know...emotional turmoil (i think thats the word for it) over thoughts like that...I think it sounds like a good story!
But you should probably find a second opinion, someone who writes too...
It depends who the partner is. I would say he doesn't have sex with the partner because it's disgusting.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think incest is less of a deal than the fact that it's crossbreeding, which is pretty taboo. You could have a character struggle with that convincingly.

Don't mind Wise. He's a great guy. A little (a lot) straight-laced, but a great guy.
Look at his avatar! That handsome fae never lies!
Since the digimon resemble their partners I guess it could be thought of as incest or maybe masturbation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe even Pedophilia, depending on the digimon's and the tamer's ages.
-Or maybe even beastiality! It is... kinda taboo after all.
Aren't the digimon in most of the seasons only like a few years old at best? So wouldn't it always be pedophelama... OKAY SO I DON'T KNOW THE WORD SO SUE ME!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i dont think its Incest....because they are not of the Same Blood.....then again......it is like having a Brother....thats a hard one....but a good question....i would have to say...no...but results may Vary O.o