Join our server on Discord

Having sex with digimon partner incest?
cboy Wrote:Another idea hit me today, though I'm not sure if I'll go through with it. I was thinking of maybe setting it up so that my character becomes a digimon himself, which eliminates the problem. However, I think it takes away the true romance in the story, since making love with the risk of losing your lover is to me a better sign of love than doing it without the risk. What do you guys think about it?
Seeing as massive events can be triggered in the Digital World by emotion, why don't you have the character break down or something, which triggers his change into a Digimon? Then everyone's happy, they screw and it's still romantic because the other Digimon is like 'I LUV U NOWWW!!!!'
Yeah, that could work. They're still plenty of other ways.
Hey, that's a really good idea... Hmmm... Although you could go for a sort of rape but the partner ends up having fun, no?

Or you could even have the digimon nick the... D-loc? What is that little thing called?... and unexpectedly it works in reverse?

Hmmm... Sorry if my ideas are corney but I think up the plot as I got then tweek it afterwards... Heh! Works for me anyway.

Renamon - No
Me - Pleeeeeease?
Renamon - No
Me - I'll be your slave?
Renamon - N... Actually, that's kinda tempting...
Me - *sweat drop* Uh oh...
You could always try reading up on other lemons for ideas... I got the idea for my first lemon from Hazan_Z AND the first lemon I ever read was on 'o his, 'An Adventure Of My Own' I believe it was...

*wet slapping noise*
Me - Renamon! I'm trying to type here!
Renamon - Shut up, slave! *cracks whip*
Me - Damn...
well i wud say if it was lyk of different sex(male on female) then yes i say but in takato nd guilmon's case no.gay on straight= sexual abuse(sort of) :?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds