Join our server on Discord

Tomorrow, I dig my grave.
*groans* I've been checking- and I'll be able to eat at Sunday, 1am.
Shadow: YOU CAN DO IT!! Show those stupid losers that you rock!

Slashmon: And remember we're still more than ready to come over there and decapitate a few people.

Shadow: I've gotten all 7 of my swords sharpened, loaded my water cannon with freezing cold water (Hypothermia, time for some biological warfare), and a large metal bat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You only have a couple of more hours my friend. I am here as well as so many..You can perservere and I know you can...I ll be here to allievate some of the time so I can make some of it go faster....You know that I am there for you as well as many others.....COME ON YOU CAN SURVIVE!!!!! It will be there before you know it.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
you we know Gunter can do it.*thumbs up*
Yeah, I know you'll make it, otherwise, you wouldn't have come this far in the first place. Go on Gun, I'm rooting for ya.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Come on Gunter....I am here for you and so is so many people...You have like less then a day right?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*cheers*
C'mon Gun!! Only a little bit left!!
Update if Gunter can see this as the other people I think if I am correct, Gunter has 2 hours and 3 minutes left before his fast is completed....Come on Gunter only 2 hours left!!!! ;) You can do this....I am right beside you!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:*groans* I've been checking- and I'll be able to eat at Sunday, 1am.

Today is Saturday, not Sunday.
Herr mullen he is 12 hours ahead of me.....so at 1pm my time it would be 1 am his time.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds