Join our server on Discord

Tomorrow, I dig my grave.
Why is it so hard for you to accept me? Have I not paid enought for my sins? Tell me- why can't you forgive me? What have I done out of intention to desserve what you all have committed unto me? Why can't I be accepted?
If you wound me, do I not bleed? When I cry, do I not shed tears? When you pierce my heart- would I not die?

Do I not feel pain when you lacerate me? Burn me? Cut me? Whip me? Beat me?
Do you not feel the need for mercy when I beg in front of you? When I plead? When I cry?

Am I not just a man, a Human Being? All I ask is that you respect me like I am, and nothing more- If you can't respect me, please, at least persecute me no more...

I have repent for my past, I meant no harm, I am only human. I made one mistake, a mistake I had no intention of making... and I have suffered, trying to atone for twenty one, long grueling years.

I want to start anew, not as an exile- but a fellow Human Being.
-Starting with with the invalidation of my excommunication.

So... What do you think?
Thank goodness it's a poem. I was worried for a second.

Powerful stuff; ever read or see the Merchent of Venice? Some Shakespeare for you, there. Immediately lept to my mind.

As for your excommunication, go for it. Challange the bastards and use scripture. (Love your neighbour, Lord's Prayer, and Love youe enemy would be some good places to start.) And if they use this line, "The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose," then tell them Antonio, Act I, Scene III. Good luck, Gunther.
It's not a poem!! Sorry- lol, I didn't explain well enough:

Tomorrow morning, I leave for town, and I'm going to speak my mind in the town-center, THAT, is my speech. I don't know what's going to happen to me, so... well... wish me luck?
You're going to need a bigger hole.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:When you pierce my heart- would I not die?

You might not want to give them ideas.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Go for it; stick it to them.

(But have Velmont and Blitz with you.)
I can't have them help me... sigh... tradition thing... I have to do this alone... any suggestions?

I'm really nervous...
i dont know what to say..im not good at that kinda thing
Marine Wrote:You're going to need a bigger hole.

Thanks for the confidence! Wink
Gunter-thats really beautiful...I commend you for doing this. It takes guts, and I hope this works out for you.
I wish you luck. =^_^=