Join our server on Discord

Tomorrow, I dig my grave.
so it worked?? did it work?? Tell us!!!!
and I didnt hug you...Misty did...but ok! *hugs Gun*
Well, you're still alive that's a start. How did it go? Do I need to grab a shotgun and come over there? Show them what a real monster's like.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I used to be so religious...
And I used to be so obese...
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
and i used to be so innocent...

anyway...Gun-what happened with all of that? tell us! please?
Okay- firstly- (Hugs Misty) Sorry- I was exhausted, lol. I couln't read the name!

Things could've gone better, and they could've been worse. I got a couple of gashes and bruises, but that's it.

The important thing is I connected with them, and hopefully, they'll forgive me. Yeah, I cried. I cried hard. But they cried too.

And even more important, I had a talk with the Bishop/Priest (What ever those guys wearing those- urgh- robe things called.) and managed to show him I didn't desserve excommunication, and I had to go through communion all over again. Plus several ceremonies.

Next task: Fast for only five days, one day down, four to go. It's not that tough.
Hmm.....I wanted to write something about what you needed was advice and I am sorry for not getting back and writing something that was deserving of a post.....Even though I talked to you I wanted to expand a little bit......First of all before you left I sang you a song I havent sang since I was a child....and...you know who was with me to help me write it........My own rendition.....back when I.......

This Little Light of Mine:
rendition by lonelygabu with help of a great friend...

This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine.
Let it shine, Let it shine Let it shine.

Whenever you need a friend, I'll be right there...
I'll be right there, be right there, right beside you....

When the path is to dark to see, I will be your light...
I will be your light, I will be your light, inside you...

Tell me where you feel the pain, I will heal it for you.
Tell me where you feel the hurt, I will mend it for you.
Tell me where you feel the loss, I will lick it for you.
count on me, count on me, to heal all wounds....

Let our love set you free, and remember you'll always have me.
I'm always there, just call on me, I am your only friend....

This little light of ours, we're going to let it shine.
Let us shine, together as one, Let us shine.....

It was a time where all I had was this song and no one else besides one person to understand me.....and I thought that would be fitting for the mood.......

I also sang him two others...trying to help him out in my own way....One of was.....

an introduction of amazing grace followed by a self written song and the other was "Thats What Friends are For" my old graduation song...which I never got to sing.......

As for advice....I told him this....

Quote: my advice to you is simple.....you had lived through it all, and then some.....went beyond trials and trials and survived....Everytime....standing and walking. This moment is the same....Whatever happens....Stand up and walk...That is what you are about Gunter...The ability to stand.....and if you have to stand alone in the face of adversity, then when you come home you have friends, family and then me

I wish I could of wrote more......

Like this is only just a part of the journey, your life has not distinguished as of yet because you don't die.....Obstacles are mere hurdles that you have overcame.....Look at you and you should be in awe of what you have accomplished. Like any other moment you have walked through and made it out of, do nothing different....You were right all along, you have an amazing talent, perserverence. Gunter perserve for what is right, and do what you normally do so well...Survive.....Make them feel your sencerity....Move them with both actions and words....You have moved me to tears...to laughter...to smiles.....You are an amazing individual and you will be fine like you always are....You need not my inspiration...Everything you need you already have within you....Love you and good luck.......

Gunter, I love you and welcome home again......You are in my life and I thanks you much.......Love you with all my heart....lonelygabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm really happy to hear it turned out good for you. And good luck with your fasting!
YES..Good Luck with the Not Eating!
Yeah Gun, I'm crossing my fingers for ya!

And I really hope you end hungry for furry pics, with internet back... searching rate goes up 2K's faster.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol... thanks- I'm starving- lol.

I can't really concentrate on posting much- eyes are all blurry- lol. just Two more days- lol.