Join our server on Discord

Tomorrow, I dig my grave.
Sigh.. thanks... I'm probably going to cry in front of hundreds of people, lol.
aw, thats ok. We'll love you no matter where you cry!
Give 'em the hell we all know you can. Come back to us safe n' sound, bro. Take care of yourself, and if you can, have your bros come along unseen to provide support if necessary.
And bring a shotgun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And a narrow-spaded shovel. I hear the ground can be pretty hard six feet deep.
I think they'd like it better if you confessed to something, said why what you did was wrong, apologized for it, and promised to reform or offered community service. That's how the American legal system works, anyway. It doesn't necessarily matter that you didn't think you did anything wrong.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I think they'd like it better if you confessed to something, said why what you did was wrong, apologized for it, and promised to reform or offered community service. That's how the American legal system works, anyway. It doesn't necessarily matter that you didn't think you did anything wrong.

Sigh... I've done that... many, many times in the past. I know I did something wrong, It's hard not to remember what I did.

This was supposed to go in the Rants... But it's not my place to complain about what God has planned out for me... I want to at least revoke my excommunication... I used to be so religious...
Oooh yay!! I love it Gun! Thats so awesome *hugs Gun*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
come back soooon......we misseded joo already :(
I'm back!! *hugs Munkee back* Woo... 4:15am....