Join our server on Discord

Tomorrow, I dig my grave.
I dont see anything in +2...you mean -2, right?
But it's strange... when Gun's time is (for example) 4:00AM it's 3:00PM here! That means he's 11 hours ahead of me...

And if I live in Buenos Aires, it's GMT -3. 11 minus 3 is 8. So Gun would be GMT +8 , wouldn't he? :?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
you mean 13 hours right? meaning it would be +10?

I have no idea.

I'm in Houston, which makes me GMT-5, or I think I am...>_< this is all so confusing!
Herr Mullen Wrote:Romania is +2.

[Image: time_zone_map.JPG]

The map is wrong (because it's been centred on America insted of the UK and someone's messed up the scale); Where it says -1, it means +1, and vice versa. 0, or GMT, is the display on the clocktower of Big Ben. The East, as in The Land of the Rising Sun (strictly speaking, Japan, but a good way of remembering it), is ahead of Big Ben. To the West of Big Ben, time is behind it.
so I guess I was right...or something. yay. I'm still lost on all of the time stuff...
HOLY- (shudders) Does- does that mean- I SET ALL THE CLOCKS WRONG FOR TWELVE ******* YEARS!!? NO WONDER I KEP MISSING MY ******* SHOWS!!! I'll have to ask Blitzy- I'm MAJORLY confused-
Cause all I know is that I ask you in our convos about time Gunter and you said your 12 hours ahead of me....Now I am confused......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I THOUGHT it was like that all the time! the sun sets at around 8:30 here- acording to experiments-
GAH!! I have to check the net-