Join our server on Discord

Government Problems?
I think there may have been a very small problem years ago but you'd have to ask sonimod at the DHZ. He ran the site when that might have happened.
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Haha, well i fairly support Bush, flame me if you want, oh key word fairly, he IS our damned president no?
I don't consider him our president. I consider him our downfall.
same here, i see this as the downfall of either relationships between countries or either the whole world, thank the gods that he gets out in two years...crap, if this war keeps up then the drafting might come up. damn that would suck ass
He's worse then freakin' nixon. And that's bad. Nixon had to quit the office. And being worse then that is bad.
Go Bush we need more land, we must become an empire follow the path of the Romans, British, French, and Germans. We can't be weakened we must prepare for China. I just wish the people pulling the strings would come out.

Also is this government thing in relationship to that whole fear of children being abused or some new law not allowing lemons involving people under the age of consent.
well thats kind of easy for me to see, the reason? well to tell the truth(well a hint anyway) he cut funding to this race's schools/and we were here before columbus(not sure if thats spelled right)

so the family I live with kind of dislikes bush for starting this war, and bringing costs up. but to me, I could give a rat's ass about this war...that is until the drafting is brought back that is.
Thank you Mr. Bush for making Americans look like they wipe their asses with money while yelling at the rest of the world for not being like us. When, in effect, only old politicians do this.