Join our server on Discord

Government Problems?
Has there been any problems with the government with the DaD?

just curious(not sure if this is spelled right)
Do you mean problems as in how we hate certain governmental figures or problems as in trying to shut the DaD down?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
kind of both, and if there was any attempts to get rid of a few authors
Well, the FBI has been trying to kill me for awhile now but that might have something to do with the whole taking a swing at one of them.

Most people on this board think, and I use that term loosely since thinking is more of an opinion and this is definate fact, that Bush is a complete idiot.

They haven't tried to shut the site down as far as I know. But I haven't been here for that long so who knows?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well Bush is an idot.. and then some.. anyway, I am not sure about the whole govermental intervention thing so I would ask DaWolfe if no one answers in a little while
Veemon's Followers
Gun: Gosh, the FBI are after you too? Well, they're after Velmont for mass homicide, and his sentence is execution.
Just one of those joys that come from punching anyone who looks down on you. Cops, teachers, FBI agents.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ahh, the joy of being violent...
This site is so politically incorrect it makes Bush tremble everytime he hear's the word 'dad'.
Haha, well i fairly support Bush, flame me if you want, oh key word fairly, he IS our damned president no?