Join our server on Discord

On this one rainy day
yep Im always there... to fall down on my face...
Really? I thought it wasn't that good. They've did better.
Quote:Really? I thought it wasn't that good. They've did better.
It wasn't that good, but "Miss Murder" does have some pop appeal, so it's understandable that others can like it a lot if they hear it enough times.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah but to me, that just made it worse. If I like a song then it's not a probblem if it plays a lot.
I agree with Unknown, pop songs that get too popular become repitious and rather annoying. I mean if its a good song, you will listen to it for the majority of the time until you find a new one and then favorites come and go. Sometimes the pop songs are to rediculous and annoying though and they are played like every 10 minutes and it kills the song.....I rather call them song killerz....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Sometimes the pop songs are to rediculous and annoying though and they are played like every 10 minutes and it kills the song.....I rather call them song killerz....
That's exactly what ruined "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" for me. I loved it when I bought the CD. Then I heard it blasting through the walls of coed drinking parties in my dorm. Then I heard it in my hair salon. Then I heard it on MTV2 as the #1 song of 2005 when I distinctly recall buying "American Idiot" in 2004. That pretty much killed it for a good long time.
I know that you saw me.
My thoughts exactly, I mean the best thing about music is that there is a plethora out in space that is yet to be explored, but this repitious nonsense is killing songs entirely. I mean look at songs by various artists, I mean the only ones to blame are those people that want to hear that song over and over again like some dulless society of bleeched head pieces. It makes me livid to think that there is such a variety and every two seconds you hear the same requests. What happened to individuality?

What urks me more is that there aren't more people in the masses to overchange this. This is the reason why I stopped listening to radio (unless opera and classical/ AM radio.) It makes me wonder sometimes why don't we actually change that, but thats asking George W. Bush to get out of Iraq. Even though we may try, they have mush for brains and have no intellect.

I for one have listened to many variety of genres and "classifications" of music. I wonder if the few of us who care to share the other sounds in the world and have our ears dance to the different unknown have it better in life when it comes to listening to music? I think that is something every person should do, atleast break away from the monotony and rediculous "kill songs"...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I mean the only ones to blame are those people that want to hear that song over and over again like some dulless society of bleeched head pieces. It makes me livid to think that there is such a variety and every two seconds you hear the same requests.
That's part of why I still buy CD's. Some of the best songs on an album are the ones that never make it to the radio. It's probably for the best that they never make it to the radio for their killing, but it would still be nice if more people were willing to listen to them.
I know that you saw me.
I concur the only thing I do is buy CDs and my 450+ Cd collection could agree with me...As of radio, check out Pandora and its free !! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I concur the only thing I do is buy CDs and my 450+ Cd
:shock: I only have a little over 300 (and growing). I'm somewhat limited in space for MP3's on my hard drive. I usually end up deleting live bootlegs or soundtrack songs whenever I need to add a new album.
I know that you saw me.