Join our server on Discord

On this one rainy day
Yeah but one of thse usally seem to be more of the you screw yourself kind of things. Like if a guy goes back to tell himself he'll have a heart attack then he'll work out and over work himself and have a heart attack. So it would have been better to not go back.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Ratings? Cool. Rammstein's latest album ROSENROT:
I realize that Rammstein has tremendous cred internationally, but I only listen to bands that call English their native language. I need good melodies, but I also need decent lyrics. Foreign bands that attempt to use English do an awful job of it. They know who they are.

Holy shit it's t3h franken-thread!1!11!1!!1!1!

Rammstein's lyrics in English are crazy-shit bad. In German, though, it's like a riddle most of the time.
While the necro posting is almost bad. I do agree. They make no sense.

"Even in english these song don't make a lot of sense. But they're translated from german so of course they might not make sense."

Joke I said after reading some.
Say, Wise...

You wouldnt happen to have heard of Revolting Cocks, have you?
If you care, I have. Funny dudes, and Al Jourgensen fuckin' rocks.
Anti-Tank (Dead Armor) Wrote:If you care, I have. Funny dudes, and Al Jourgensen fuckin' rocks.

One of the best live shows I have ever been to. Their new vocalist is an awesome dude, too. He came goose-stepping out on stage while they started playing "Something Wonderful" dressed up in a tuxedo with a Hitler mustache and hairdo. He stole the whole fucking show that night.

And yes. Al Jourgensen is the fucking Man.
Yeah, are you talking about Josh Bradford? Dude, my friend knows him from way back when he was doing the Simple Shelter thing...
Anti-Tank (Dead Armor) Wrote:Yeah, are you talking about Josh Bradford? Dude, my friend knows him from way back when he was doing the Simple Shelter thing...

...You're fucking kidding me. For real? Dude, Josh was The Shit at the Sacramento show.
Man I so like AFIs Miss Murder...
Quote:Man I so like AFIs Miss Murder...
That was another thread of mine, but thanks for the input.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against